Not all premises require 24 hour guarding. The mobile patrol security service means that a trained security patrol can visit your premises at random times through the day and night to check the perimeter and ensure the security of your property.
We encourage randomly timed checks as it discourages potential intruders to establish patrol patterns. During these patrols our uniformed security guards will physically check all doors and windows, to prevent possible hazards and vandalism.
Vehicles are equipped with fire extinguishers first aid kits, jumper cables, radio, GSM and GPS communications and are fitted with vehicle tracking and monitoring equipment. Mobile teams are supported by control room who tracks vehicle movements. Responding time at the scene of the incidents is a maximum 10 minutes at any time from the alert of the incident.
Working as a mobile patrol officer comes with a high level of responsibility so prospective employees need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the security sector and preferably with diplomatic missions or embassies;
- Valid driving license and minimum 5-year driving experience;
- Knowledge of radio operational procedures;
- Knowledge in first aid and fire-fighting;
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations;
- English and native language, at least level A2;
- Basic skills in martial art;
- Knowledge of the site areal which assigned;
- Assist customers with local law enforcement and rescue services;
- Ability to submit accurate reports.